Townsquare Media – Special Offer – Please click here.
JBJ Soul Kitchen:
The Toms River JBJ Soul Kitchen is a resource now and will be in the days and months ahead. Tuesday through Saturday they are offering daily hot meals to go for our in-need community.
The B.E.A.T Center
JBJ Soul Kitchen Toms River
1769 Hooper Avenue
Hours of Operation during Covid-19 Crisis
Tuesday, Friday, Saturday: 4:30-5:30
Wednesday and Thursday: 11:30-12:30
Please share this with your community groups and organization members as a means of letting people know that there are additional food sources for school children and their families, seniors, students and anyone that is feeling the economic impacts from the recent changes to income. Our chefs are preparing fresh food daily with a selection of hot meals based on what is healthy and available through our suppliers. JBJ Soul Kitchen staff are available to take orders for the number of meals requested. If there is any group or organization that is having difficulty feeding their members, please contact me at Joanne@jbjsoulkitchen.org to discuss how we can assist you.
Support Local – An initiative that lets you show your support for your local businesses during this challenging time. The platform is built by Gannett, a news media company that includes USA TODAY and hundreds of local media brands. Perfect for restaurants, salons/spas, gyms/fitness studios, etc.
How it works:
- Businesses log on to Support Local’s site and click “Add a Local Business”
- Add company information and link for consumers to purchase gift cards, use Grub Hub, Door Dash, etc.
- Once the site receives 5 local businesses in Toms River, the town will be listed on Support Local’s homepage
- Customers can then purchase directly from Support Local’s page
Member Restaurants – Please find a list of our member restaurants open for delivery + take out, here. We will be expanding on this as we get additional information from our restaurant members.
Banks – Please find offerings from our member banks –
•Allowing need based payments on deferrals on mortgages, home equity and small business loans.
•Providing a 90-day moratorium on foreclosure of the bank’s residential loans.
•The Kearny Bank Foundation has earmarked $250,000 in support of non-profit organizations in the community.
- Lakeland Bank – Business customers who have an existing Small Business Administration (SBA) loan with Lakeland Bank and are experiencing temporary cash flow issues may contact our SBA Team to explore options including loan payment deferments of up to 6 months. Visit https://www.sba.gov/ to begin the process or speak with your Lakeland Bank Relationship Manager. Those of you who may be struggling financially as a direct result of the virus may contact our Customer Service Team at 866-224-1379 or your local branch to share your specific concerns related to your business or personal accounts.
- Santander Bank – here
Nonprofit Partners –
- 21 Plus – Fast Track Hiring
- Salvation Army – They will still be continuing Hearty Helpings for those in need on Thursday nights (as take out only).
- Fulfill Food Bank – to donate, volunteer or get help: https://fulfillnj.org/. Crisis Fulfill box here.
- JBJ Soul Kitchen Restaurant is offering meals to-go to our in-need community. As of now our hours of operation are: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday: 4:30-5:30pm, Wednesday & Thursday 11:30-12:30pm, Sunday & Monday Closed. Please follow us on Facebook and check our website www.jbjsoulkitchen.org for updated hours.
- The Ocean County Artists’ Guild closed on March 16 for two weeks. At that time we will reassess our closure dates. Since visitors are not able to physically visit the Guild, we have posted a Virtual Exhibit of our March Gallery on our YouTube channel. We are working on compiling a listing of Cultural and artistic links for our members and patrons to enjoy. Please check The Guild’s website or our FaceBook Page for updates.
- Urgent Care Now is offering virtual visits, allowing patients to have telemedicine services in the comfort of their homes. Learn more.
- Townsquare Media – Media Package to let your customers know your current status
- Urner Barry Printing & Mailing – While people are inundated with hundreds of emails and 24-hour news coverage, stand out with a traditional message — send them Direct Mail Now! Confusing post cards and direct mail waste money. Urner Barry Printing & Mailing crafts messages and designs mail pieces that will get your audience to respond. We are currently open and operating with a limited staff helping people communicate during these challenging times. Stay relevant, be heard and stand out from the rest!