The Greater Toms River Chamber of Commerce offers many member-only, no-cost or cost-effective ways of promoting your business & reaching your target audience.
Website – no-cost to chamber members! Members receive a free alphabetical/category listing in our online membership directory – through the GTRCC InfoHub members are encouraged to set up full directory listings by including logos, photos, videos, social media handles, business cards, key word search, business description, all company contact information, etc.
– No-cost to chamber members! Members receive a free posting on the New Member page on our website. GTRCC + member partner Jeff Dingsor, Acme Video Productions is giving you an opportunity to introduce yourself to the Chamber through video. Once the video is complete the Chamber will add it to our newsletter + post on our social media platforms.
SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
– No-cost to chamber members! New members – announcement as a new member on all GTRCC Social Media platforms. Current members – member shout-out posts on all GTRCC Social Media platforms throughout the year.
– No-cost to chamber members! Our monthly networking event on the 2nd Friday of the month at 7:30 am at the B2 Bistro + Bar is a must-attend for business owners and operators! Contact Marina Papanikolas at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your Member Connect sponsorship opportunity today!
CONVERSATIONS & COFFEE
– No-cost to chamber members! Informal get-together on the 2nd Wednesday from 8-9am at Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea Ocean County Mall. This is a time for new, existing, and future GTRCC members to grab a cup of coffee and have a conversation about their business goals with us and one another. It’s also a great opportunity for us to answer any questions you may have about our organization.
NETWORKING @ NOON
– No-cost to chamber members! Informal VIRTUAL monthly networking the first Thursday of every month 12p – 1p.
GTRCC ON TAP
– No-cost to chamber members! Our evening monthly networking event on the 4th Monday of the month (January – November) at 5:30pm is a must-attend for business owners and operators! Contact Marina Papanikolas at email@example.com to secure your GTRCC on Tap sponsorship opportunity today!
STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS SEMINARS
– No-cost to chamber members! Join us the 2nd Thursday of the month for a virtual lunch time Strategies for Success as we hear from guest speakers on how to take your business to the next level! Are you an expert in your field? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss potential speaking opportunities.
BUSINESS AFTER HOURS
– No-cost to chamber members! For-profit businesses partner with non-profit members to bring you a meaningful event that you can feel great about attending. Our only ask – give freely to the event’s non-profit. Click here for more information on how to make your Business After Hours a huge success! Contact the office to find out more about hosting a Business After Hours event to spotlight your business!
EMAIL BLAST NEWSLETTER
– $25 per email blast – Chamber Members Only. Email Blast Newsletter goes out to our email marketing list every Friday. For additional information contact: email@example.com.
MEMBER SPOTLIGHT VIDEOS
– $195 – Chamber Members Only. GTRCC + member partner Jeff Dingsor, Acme Video Productions is giving you an opportunity to tell our membership a little bit about yourself and your business through video. Once the video is complete the Chamber will add it to our newsletter + post on our social media platforms. Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.Member News/Events bulletin board post (Hootboard)/Chamber Newsletter – no-cost to chamber members. We encourage our members to post your event flyers and business announcements to our Member News page, please view here. The link to this page will be included in our weekly newsletter.
COMMUNITY CALENDAR POSTING
– No-cost to chamber members. We encourage our members to take advantage of the community calendar on our website, by posting your upcoming events.
– No-cost to chamber members. We encourage our members to take advantage of our job posting board on our website. Please post all job openings through your InfoHub account.
ACTIVE MEMBER DIRECTORY
– No-cost to chamber members! Through the back-office of our website (InfoHub) members are able to connect with one another & build relationships.
E-introductions – looking to connect with someone in our membership? Contact chamber staff and request an e-introduction.
Event Sponsorships – investment varies. Contact Marina Papanikolas, Director of Business at email@example.com to learn more!
- Women of Distinction Luncheon
- Member Connect
- Connections + Cocktails
- Business After Hours
- Committee Seminars
- Scholarship Cocktail Reception
- Annual Awards Reception
- GTRCC #WeAreTR Golf Outing
PARTNER MEMBER OPPORTUNITIES – INVESTMENT VARIES
We love doing business with our members… and we want you to too!
- Members receive discounted and special offers from other members! Full list of exciting offers through the InfoHub
- Employee training and workforce development courses – no-cost to members – in partnership with Ocean County College. Click here to find out more!
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Partnership welcomes you, through your existing membership with our local chamber, as a new member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce at no additional cost. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation and 96% of their members are small businesses like you. Through your membership with the U.S. Chamber, you will have access to the many valuable benefits designed specifically for small businesses, including toolkits, news and advocacy updates, and other products, services, and publications.
GTRCC members can attend NJBIA member events at the NJBIA member price. GTRCC members may also sign up to receive NJBIA’s informative Capital Memo, a weekly email that provides news and insight about the legislative happenings in Trenton.
If you are interested in membership with NJBIA, you will be offered a 10% discount on membership as a Chamber member. Contact Danielle Norcross, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Committees – please contact email@example.com for additional information regarding committees.
- Legislative Committee – The GTRCC Legislative Committee is a fully engaged committee that takes proactive stances on state, county, and city legislation, projects and initiatives, that impact regional businesses and the economy. Committee members attend important legislative meetings and not only disseminate information to the membership but seek solutions for some of the most pressing issues facing businesses in the membership, the community & beyond. Meets – virtually – the 4th Thursday of each month at 9:30 am. If you are interested in joining this committee please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nonprofit Committee – The GTRCC Nonprofit Committee is a robust committee of nonprofit members that share ideas and experiences, as well as explore partnerships and form collaborative relationships with one another. Meets virtually – the 4th Thursday of each month at 8:30 am. If you are interested in joining this committee please contact email@example.com.
- Young Emerging Professionals – The GTRCC Young Emerging Professionals (YEP) Group empowers the young professionals of the greater Toms River area to achieve success on their own terms and provides opportunities for young professionals to connect with and support one another. If you are under the age of 40, this group is for you! YEP Events will be hosted through the Chamber quarterly (2022), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Women in Leadership Group – The GTRCC Women in Leadership Group empowers businesswomen of the GTRCC to achieve success on their own terms and to provide opportunities for women to connect with and support one another. Deliver engaging conversations that contribute to the personal and professional development of our members. Meets virtually the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 9:30 am. If you are interested in joining this committee please contact email@example.com
- Member Ambassadors – The GTRCC Member Ambassadors serve as a welcoming committee for new and future members of the Greater Toms River Chamber of Commerce as well as promote & raise awareness of Chamber activities and benefits. Meets virtually the 1st Wednesday of every other month at 12p. If you are interested in joining this committee please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarship Committee – The GTRCC Scholarship Committee serves as the selection committee for GTRCC Scholarships as well as member scholarships being awarded for that year. The committee reviews submitted criteria met applications and is responsible for scoring each applicant according to a set rubric. The review period last 2 weeks from the beginning of April to mid April. If you are interested in joining this committee please contact email@example.com.
- Technology Committee – The GTRCC Technology Committee mission is to support business growth for Chamber members and the greater Toms River area through the use of technology. Meets virtually the 1st Thursday of every month at 9am. If you are interested in joining this committee please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other benefits include:
- Inclusion of your business in our Member Directory QR code clings
- Membership plaque, e-plaque, and window cling
Eligibility to participate in affinity programs
Customer Referrals – Each week the chamber receives inquiries asking to be referred to a business which will meet their needs. The chamber will only recommend their members to the public
- Include your businesses collateral to “relocation” packets that the Chamber will mail out to prospective new residents who call the office to inquire about area information.
Receive e-mail alerts on timely topics, such as when a new member joins the chamber, upcoming chamber and community events, and important issues that impact your business
To take advantage of these opportunities, please contact the chamber office at 732-349-0220, or send us an email – email@example.com.